Compliance and Regulation
Business Scope of Services
-Third Party Scope of Services
-Business Needs Assessment
- Staffing Requirements
- Staff Education/Training
- Fire Safety Planning, Training and Drills
* Most Small Business do not have adequate policy and safety procedures posted, available or trained staff to handle findings.
**We provide these services for one low price. *
Do you know your state requirements?
How are you implementing them and staying current?
Do you have a Disaster Preparedness Manuel?
*Natural disasters test the best plans made by small business and force us to make difficult choices under stressful circumstances, the most serious of which is often whether or not to evacuate a facility. Further confounding attempts to offer emergency preparedness guidelines is that small and large business differ greatly in their population, location, resources, services offered, and structure.
In Real Life Enterprises will:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of a business to ensure compliance with ethical and regulatory standards.
- Examine, evaluate, and investigate eligibility for and/or conformity with laws and regulations governing contract compliance of licenses and permits
- Perform other compliance and enforcement inspection and analysis activities not classified elsewhere.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Oversee internal reporting systems such as corporate compliance hotlines and inform employees about these systems.
- Review communications such as securities sales advertising to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations.
- Verify that software technology is in place to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas.
- Advise technical professionals on the development or use of environmental compliance or reporting tools.
- Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Direct environmental programs, such as air or water compliance, aboveground or underground storage tanks, spill prevention or control, hazardous waste or materials management, solid waste recycling, medical waste management, indoor air quality, integrated pest management, employee training, or disaster preparedness.
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
State Minority Business Enterprise
State Woman Business Enterprise
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
Woman, Minority Business Enterprise
Woman Owned Small Business
Economically Disadvantage Woman Owned Small
Small Disadvantage Business
Minority Owned Business
Minority Owned Small