Business Development and Training
Grow your employees, knowledge and business income.
Marketing and Advertising
Growing your vision.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a business and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
- Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the business profits or share of the market while ensuring the business's customers are satisfied.
- Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
Training and Development
Expanding your reach.
- Design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance. Will consult with client after analyzing training needs.
- Prepare training budget for departments or businesses.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs, modify and improve existing programs.
- Conduct and arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
Increase your potential
Plan, direct and coordinate the selling, buying, leasing, and governance activities of commercial, industrial and residential real estate properties.
The major goals of our unit are:
- Conducting studies of the physical needs of the Business
- Coordination of the planning and programming processes for physical facilities,
- Determining present/future facility needs of the various Business departments,
- Assembling requests and analyzing plans for the expansion of facilities,
- Evaluates changes which affect the exterior appearance of the location
- Managing the preparation and execution of professional services contracts,
- Interfacing with local agencies to coordinate Business and city planning.
- Performing analysis and allocation of available space within Commercial buildings
With integrity as our guide, In Real Life Enterprises is dedicated to enhancing the tradition of quality workmanship in a professional environment. In Real Life Enterprises is responsible for the orderly assessment and strategic planning to address present and future facilities needs for the Business, provides feasibility analysis, project programming, and concept development on capital project initiatives.
- Take the guessing out of your final draft! Give us your idea and we'll put it on paper.
- Grant Writing
- Ghost writing
- Product description
- Content writing